Saturday, March 5, 2016

Robin Bechtold Must Be Convicted Of Crimes

Robin Bechtold is someone I should have reported when I was a preteen and he first raped me.  He raped me again, later, when I was in high school and didn't recognize who he was.  He has targeted my children for torture.

He has also blackmailed and held my Dad hostage and caused extreme grief in my family with his families generational crimes..

He was telling me...mafia style, to "swallow" when he raped me by oral sex in high school, as if he was going to keep me out of jail by his rape of me.

It is retaliation and degradation, not an inclusion into his private safety group.  Robin Bechtold is extremely dangerous and his family has gotten away with horrific crimes and collusion with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment