Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sophia is Tortured and Caged

I am being told Sophia Garrett, who was kidnapped by the U.S. government from me, by FBI and Pentagon, to be transferred to Washington State for more torture, is being caged. 

This is something I believe, because I was personally caged.

This fucking country has degraded to the point of convincing others that oh, even if the torture Cameo suffered is bad, it contributed to my genius and songwriting, and this, I promise you, is a lie.  No one in the public or celebrity circles knows the level of my genius prior to being tortured and operated on.

I was 10x more genius than before they degraded me--there is NO EXCUSE FOR THE WAR CRIMES and HATE CRIMES against me and my kids.

It is NOT THE CAUSE of our profitability. It is the SHAME of this nation.

I witnessed, for myself, the Sophias being caged, and I saw a clone of my son Oliver being not only caged, but penned, and chased with knives and forced to wear a strap-on penis.  I also was personally caged myself, and I can testify to the torture and caging that was done to me.  This country is so sick, they are Nazis and they HAVE Jewish and Israeli support, to torture kids.

There is a real hypocrisy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment