Thursday, May 19, 2016

Oregon State Bar and Appeals Attorneys

The Appeals attorneys group has tried to assign me the same Appellate attorneys I have been assigned in the past--all who have a conflict of interest.

My statute of limitations is about to expire and they have deliberately wasted time by trying to send lawyers who have committed serious crimes and who I was forced to retain anyway, in the past.

I want to take my case as high as it needs to go, to the Supreme Court if necessary.

I also know the single worst problem for me and in this country today is the secretive human cloning program the U.S. government has, which they use to send billions of dollars to elite, government-selected individuals, and making others slaves over it. 

This program is one the U.S. uses with other countries to form an illegal plutocracy and I witnessed many aspects of the program.  I witnessed everything from embryo selection for cloning, to reproductive sites where they clone, to implantation of clones, to torture of others over cloning, murders committed by the U.S. against clones who they feel are disposable, and bribery to other countries around the world, along with selling of human clones to other countries and "for rent".

The U.S. government would explain it as "exchange" programs or trade or working with other countries, but they were sending me over to others to be used, raped constantly, and degraded and forced to work for free.  I was forced in 24/7 child labor, to my serious detriment and which caused extreme scholastic problems for me at school, from the time I was age 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment